Monday, March 11, 2019

Here With You By Marianne Rice ~ REVIEW


••••• Review By Chasing The Words •••••••




Here With You
Marianne Rice
5 Stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️



Sweet and Sultry....

Those two words pop immediately to my mind after I read “The End” of Here With You.  Marianne Rice, I can’t decide which book in this series is my favorite.  Each one protrudes so much love and happiness as well as heartache and dilemmas. The bonds that have been created through family and friends. My heart is so happy and full after reading one of the books in her Well Paired Novel series.  I seriously cannot get enough of these books. Sweet, Sexy, Sultry and then some!!!!

Here With You did not disappoint.  I was very intrigued with Grace and her story and couldn’t wait to get my hands on this book.  Grace left Crystal Cove, Maine to make something of herself that didn’t revolve around her families winery.  Life happened and things didn’t turn out the way she wanted and she ends up back in Crystal Cove trying to figure out where to go from here.  Over time while she is in Crystal Cove friendships are form and ties to the community are set and little does she know that the town she was trying to run away from just might be what she needs to be happy.  When Brady Marshall and Grace cross paths again Grace is up against a battle within herself.  Will people judge her for who they think she is or will they see her for the person she is trying to become?  Brady and Grace’s relationship starts off with lots of ups and downs and turns into more but will they be able to survive the secret that Grace is ultimately hiding? 

Here With You is another 5 star read by Marianne Rice in my book and I can’t wait for more. A definite must read!!!!


http://smarturl.it/herewithyoumrice



No comments:

Post a Comment